The Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within the mountains of Emille, on the lowest hill, is an acropolis meant as more of a grave than a home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angie Mae: Creation by Kip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kip

Angie Mae: Creation by Kip Empty
PostSubject: Angie Mae: Creation by Kip   Angie Mae: Creation by Kip I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:37 am

Angie Mae

PHYSICAL DATA:

Name: Angie Mae
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Blue-green
Height: 5'4
Weight: 104 lbs

PERSONAL DATA:

Personality: Angie is a very selfless person, and tries helps out others at every opportunity. At times, she prefers to be alone. She is very artistic, and spends time drawing/making anything she can without getting in trouble by her strict guardians who think she could do something useful. Angie spreads her ambitions in two jobs she would love to do as she got older: A merchant, or a hunter. As her friends may be talkative, Angie listens, never having anything to share. Though she may be silent a lot, she is someone you can depend on.

Family: {Sister} Anita Mae (Taken to another home); {Brother} Zachary Mae (taken to another home); {Mother} Susan Mae (dead); {Father} John Mae (dead)

Job:

History: Angie was born in a small, barren country-land, and later was taken to the town of Emilie at barely 3 years old, as her parents were threatened and killed. Moving was like a new beginning, new friends, new home, new everything. Angie has dreamt of her new home, every night; the way it fascinates her, and the way it scares her. At age 13, she finally grew out of these dreams, and got used to the town. But her fears are still attached to her; and she can't shake them off.

OTHER:

Etcetric Info: None, really.

(Sorry for the lack of the pic, I'm currently on my iPad, on vacation, and won't be on my computer until Tuesday, and couldn't get the pic URL.. Again, sorry! So, feel free to not approve me until I get it! DX)

Last edited by Kip on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Angie Mae: Creation by Kip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angie Mae: Creation by Kip   Angie Mae: Creation by Kip I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Read the advertisement, please...
Back to top Go down
https://theacropolis.board-directory.net

Angie Mae: Creation by Kip
Page 1 of 1