The Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within the mountains of Emille, on the lowest hill, is an acropolis meant as more of a grave than a home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zom's Creation(s)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zom

Zom

Zom's Creation(s) Empty
PostSubject: Zom's Creation(s)   Zom's Creation(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Tyler
Zom's Creation(s) Anime_guy

PHYSICAL DATA:

Name: Tyler
Hair Color: Almost-black brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 129 lbs.

PERSONAL DATA:

Personality: Stern and tough. Not suicidal, but doesn't care much for his own safety, only for others', even if they don't know it. He's very brave and hates to see people cry. Tyler absolutely despises whiny brats, as well as drama. He's a loner at heart ever since coming to the Acropolis. Even his family has never seen him cry.
Family: He has no family that he knows of, considering he saw his parents killed and only sister carried away, unconscious. He's been alone ever since, the memory stuck in his head.
Job: Guard? Not sure how old you have to be...
History: Taken from his family as a 16-year-old, he was one of the few in his family who struggled even a bit. As a prisoner of Acropolis, he ended up having his birthday here, alone and cold. He prefers to stay away from others, a loner. He's brave and cares only for those that are his friends or family, again not really caring what happens to him. He's always been quite strong for his age, and is very skillful in the fight.

OTHER:

Etcetric Info: N/A
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Zom's Creation(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zom's Creation(s)   Zom's Creation(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Approved! 8D
Back to top Go down
https://theacropolis.board-directory.net
Zom

Zom

Zom's Creation(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zom's Creation(s)   Zom's Creation(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Eric
Zom's Creation(s) Thhotblonde

PHYSICAL DATA:

Name: Eric Ganaeze
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 123 lbs.

PERSONAL DATA:

Personality: Very bold and has a big ego. Enjoys hunting and showing off his skills.
Family: He doesn't worry about his family much, since he never actually liked them. He was an only child, hit and abused by his adopted parents. When they were killed and dropped by his feet, he allowed himself to be taken to the Acropolis, feeling no pain for his parents. To him, they had gotten what they deserved. Still, he doesn't like to talk about it.
Job: Hunter
History: As a child, he had to look after himself. He was a sly, simple town-thief. He would steal food and weapons, mainly daggers, in which he was very skilled at using. He would only hunt with daggers, tossing them at prey, commonly in the head in which they would die quickly. He still uses daggers to fight and hunt.

OTHER:

Etcetric Info: Has a hidden soft side, getting embarrassed when he accidentally shows it(or intentionally; either way it's kinda funny).
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admin
Jay

Zom's Creation(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zom's Creation(s)   Zom's Creation(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://theacropolis.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Zom's Creation(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zom's Creation(s)   Zom's Creation(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zom's Creation(s)
Page 1 of 1