The Acropolis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep within the mountains of Emille, on the lowest hill, is an acropolis meant as more of a grave than a home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Job and Monster Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admin
Jay

Job and Monster Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Job and Monster Ideas   Job and Monster Ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Have an idea for jobs in the site? Post them here, so that they can be approved. Make sure they are possible in the Acropolis, and that they are modern and a practical thing to do as opposed to hunter or something.
Here is the template for jobs:

Name:
Name of Job:
Job Details:
Supporters: [You can gather support on the chat or through PMs and put those people's names here. Please do not lie, or else if I find out I'll make proof mandatory]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you see, we do not have a lot of monsters on this site for the place it takes place in. Because of this, you are allowed to submit a monster using the form below:

Name:
Name of Monster:
Height of Monster:
Weight of Monster:
Description of Monster:
Back to top Go down
https://theacropolis.board-directory.net
Zom

Zom

Job and Monster Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job and Monster Ideas   Job and Monster Ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Monster Idea
Yeah, it's a fish...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Job and Monster Ideas
Page 1 of 1